’50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked TAG.’ I love a good tag post so here goes…
1) Whats your favourite candle scent?
2) What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Oh, I really don’t know.
3) What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Daniel Radcliffe, it’d be pretty cool to be able to say that your brother is Harry Potter.
4) How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I’m hoping no older than 26. I’m already engaged so that gives us 3 years to get married.
5) Do you know a hoarder?
Me, haha! I still have school books back from when I wad in primary school!
6) Can you do the splits?
I used to be quite close to being able to once upon a time.
7) How old were you when you first learned to ride a bike?
About 5 I think. I have a very vivid memory of falling into a bush full of stingy nettles when I was learning how to ride a bike.
8) How many oceans have you swam in?
None. I never go further than paddling in the sea.
9) How many countries have you visited?
10) Is anyone in your family in the army?
Not that I know of.
11) What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I really like the name Jasmine after my favourite Disney Princess so probably that, but I won’t be having anymore kids so I guess we’ll never know.
12) What would you name your son if you had one?
I already have a son and his name is Alexander.
13) What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
I got a D in ICT, I was so upset that I redid the course at college and got an A.
14) What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
As a kid.. anything on Disney Channel. Hannah Montana,Suite Life, Lizzie McGuire, Raven, Wizards of Waverly Place, Sonny With A Chance, Good Luck Charlie, Jessie. I was obsessed!
15) What did you dress up as for halloween when you were 8?
Oh I don’t know.. a witch?
16) Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
Yes, all 3!
17) Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
18) Did your mother go to university?
19) Are your grandparents still married?
20) Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21) Do you know who kermit the frog is?
22) What was the first amusement park you went to?
Legoland I believe.
23) What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
24) Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
25) Is your father bald?
Getting there, haha!
26) Do you know any triplets?
No, I have twins in my family but not triplets.
27) Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28) Have you ever had Indian food?
Yes, one of my favourite takeaways.
29) What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
TGI Fridays ❤
30) Have you ever been to Nandos?
Yes! They are a close second to TGI’s. Their mashed potato is incredible.
31) Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers ect)
Yes, I have a Macro card not that I ever use it.
32) What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33) If you have a nickname what is it?
34) Who’s your favourite person in the world?
35) Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
Oh my god. Right in the middle of a busy city!
36) Can you whistle?
37) Do you sleep with a nightlight?
No. I never have.
38) Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I try to but I’m very bad at remembering.
40) What medical conditions do you have?
I have a leaking heart that needs repairing at some point in the future.
41) How many times have you been to hospital?
Too many times to remember.
42) Have you ever seen finding nemo?
43) Where do you buy your jeans?
Primark or New Look.
44) What’s the last compliment you got?
That my make up looked nice the other day.
45) Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I rarely remember my dreams and I really wish I could.
46) What flavour tea do you enjoy?
47) How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48) What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I won’t raise him on any religion. That’s his own choice to make when he’s old enough.
49) How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
I can’t actually remember a moment when I found out. I must of just stopped believing.
50) Why do you have a blog?
I like owning a little corner of the internet so write my thoughts and feelings down.
So that’s the tag done, most of the people i know have already been tagged; so i will tag whoever wishes to do it.