It’s my birthday tomorrow! I’m going to be 23 so for todays post I thought I would share 22 things I have learnt in the past 22 years.
1. It’s okay not to be okay.
2. You are allowed to cut toxic people out of your life, no matter who they are.
3. You need to be happy on your own before you commit to a relationship.
4. Life is too short.
5. Say ‘Yes’ to more opportunities, you never know the outcome unless you try.
6. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
7. Treat people how you wish to be treated.
8. Don’t be afraid to show your emotions.
9. Nights in are the best nights.
10. Follow your gut instincts, they’re always right.
11. Experiences are better than material things.
12. Photograph everything for memories and create scrapbooks/photo albums.
13. Find a hobby you love.
14. If you have dreams, follow them.
15. Accept that failure is inevitable, 1 step backward, 2 steps forward.
16. Appreciate your best friends no matter how far away they live.
17. Never judge a book by its cover.
18. Stand up for your beliefs/feelings even if you’re standing alone.
19. Have fun.
20. You can’t make everyone happy.
21. Embrace your inner child.
22. Never regret decisions you’ve made.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!